megan's blog

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Funny Story

So I need to put up a picture with this story, but Im am not sure if I will ever have my camera, internet and time to do that all at the same time. So just the story. I am a nurse therefore I wear scrubs. Today I am sporting the black scrub pants with a trendy, red urbane brand scrub top. So red on Top black on Bottom. (there's your picture)
So my husband came to lunch with me today and as we were leaving, I was apparently walking too fast for him, and he called out: "ease up there 'Pizza Hut,' we arent in a hurry."
It totally caught me off guard as I realized he was calling me Pizza Hut due to my choice in scrubs. He offered to buy me a visor too. He's too much.

4 Comments:

Blogger Brando said...

Wow, I'm funnier than I thought I was. Terrific.

7:22 AM  
Blogger the hancocks said...

That cracked me up, Pizza Hut =) I'm just glad you weren't 8 months pregnant or something at the time. You might have forgtten what colors you were wearing in your rage...

6:08 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

i LOVE it. ooh branbo...

8:18 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Hey Megan!

Just wanted to say that I found your blog through Mindy's. I LOVED this story. It gave me just the laugh I needed today :)

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home